The following contents aren’t for borrowing:
- Encyclopedias, dictionaries, maps, atlases, specialized references, and lexicons.
- Arabic and foreign journals.
- University theses (master’s theses_PhD theses).
- Rare books which aren’t available in publishing houses and hard to get.
- The only-one copy and last copy books.
- Paperless Information sources (tabes, scientific slides, microfilm, microfiche, laser CD).
Borrowing lasts for one renewable week, in case of delays, the borrower will be alarmed, and if the violation repeated, a note to the faculty vice dean for postgraduate studies will be submitted to consider.