Faculty of laws -Aswan University aims to achieve some important goals which are:
1-Providing students with the basics of knowledge in legal, economic and political science.
2-Preparing students for legal skills.
3-Improving the students ‘abilities on analyzing, elementary thinking and creative imagine.
4-Preparing qualified lawyers to know the legal assignments and activities to be able to contribute to different sectors which requires improvement plans in our precious Egypt.
5-Preparing cadres in different legal fields and opening the field to them to obtain master degree and PHD.
6- Making and publishing scientific researches to enrich the knowledge in legal studies field.
7-presenting the legal consultations with the cooperation of public institutions and organizations, companies and civil committees inside Daqahlia or outside it.
8-Organizing forums, conferences, workshops and dialogue annulations to increase the scientific association between academicians and professionals.
9-promoting the scientific level of the graduate by organized courses.
After analyzing studying effectiveness, the academic program is supposed to achieve those previous goals by this means and tools:
- Set a comprehensive academic plan that takes into account the nature of environment and region to which the faculty belong.
- Recruiting distinguished teaching staff.
- Using a flexible academic schedule.
- Develop the various learning sources such as books, paper and electronic journals.
- Using the recent methods in teaching curriculums.
- Encourage students to conduct researches, projects, and practical studies.
- Benefiting from teaching staff’s researches in developing the curriculums’ content.
- Utilizing modern learning and education methods and techniques.
- Combining the traditional learning and electronic learning.
- Increasing and strengthening links with working environment between the graduates and judicial bodies, law firms, and the legal departments in the governmental and private authorities.
- Consider the international dimension throughout the possibility of conclusion of scientific collaboration conventions with law colleges from all over the world to benefit from their academic programs, and recruitment from their teaching staff for lecturing and training students and also found joint academic degrees with them, or transform accredited hours accomplished by students in each part’s institutions.
After completing studying students should have to:
1-knowing the basic concepts and essential rules of Egyptian law and comparative law.
2-linking the new laws to the legislative and jurisprudential trends of Arab, Latin and Anglo-American legal school.
3-comparing among different legislative, jurisprudential and judicial resolutions.
4-applying legal rules correctly on real cases.
5-analysing and diagnosing material facts, different legal transactions, and legal issues.
6-explaining and evaluating legal texts according to approved rules of interpretation, principles, concepts and the special values of legal systems and their elements.
7-doing creative scientific research according to known legal research curriculum.
8-good at using different knowledge resources in Arabic and foreign languages.
9-writing and formulating contracts, agreements, regulations, memoranda, proceedings and legal judgments.
10-good at using information technology.
11-knowing how to show thoughts, explaining issues, presenting proceedings in different fields.
12-working in a team smoothly in group and independent way.
13-talking confidently, objectively, fluently and in a legal manner.