Conditions of forming student communities:
- The community members have to be from all batches of the faculty.
- The community mustn’t base on a sectarian basis.
- Members of the community shall not be less than 30 and shall not exceed 50 students.
- The community’s name must be in Arabic Language and has an understood meaning.
- Consideration of Non-repetition between the communities’ names.
- The community must include males and females students.
- The community must not follow any political party.
In case of violation of these rules the following actions will be taken:
- Investigation in front of communities’ representatives.
- Dissolve the community.
Those who want to form a community must send the following:
- Curriculum vitae of the community manager and his vice.
- Name of the community and its slogan.
- Vision and goals of the community.
The community plan for the academic year.