Admission and Enrollment

Faculties’ regulations allow the enrollment of the students who have General Secondary School Certificate from abroad, the nomination is conducted through General Administration of Foreign Student Admission (Cultural Affairs and Missions Sector) via their website.
Faculties’ regulations allow the enrollment of foreign students who study in Non-Egyptian universities and want to transfer to one of the university faculties according to the faculty internal regulations.

Required Documents

Undergraduate Stage:

  • Original copy of the General Secondary School Certificate (notarized)
  • Original copy of the birth certificate (notarized)
  • A copy of the passport
  • 4 personal photos
  • The nomination letter of the ministry of higher education

students who want to transfer from a non-Egyptian university to Aswan University

The undergraduate foreign student of a non- Egyptian university and who want to re-enroll in  Aswan university shall submit the following papers to the Foreign Students Administration of Aswan University:

  • An application of the student’s interest to transfer into Aswan university
  • 4 personal photos
  • Original copy of the birth certificate(notarized)
  • The courses transcript (notarized)
  • An affidavit of the courses which the student has studied (notarized).
Foreign Students’ Administration falls within the administrative body of the administrations affiliated to the General Management of Education and Student’s Affairs which has been developed during the University separation from South Valley University in 2012. The international student either Arabic or foreigner is representing his/her country with his/her creed and culture and so the university employees should take into consideration this fact when dealing with them and showing the Egyptians values as we represent the Arab Republic of Egypt for them. All administrations concerned with international students should unify to introduce a special service for attracting more students from different countries. 
Educational Services
Services provided by education and student’s affairs sector and the faculty in which the international student enrolled:
  • Youth care services
  • Library Services
  • Internet services
  • Translation services
Cultural and Recreational Services  
Services provided by the different sectors inside and outside the faculty in which the foreign student enrolled:
  •  Introducing the governorate’s archaeological sites to them.
  • Scientific and research trips.
  • Conferences and seminars organized inside and outside by the university.